How We Collect Personal Data
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, visiting our site, registering on the site, placing an order, subscribing to the newsletter, filling out a form, along with other services and features we make available on our Site. You may be asked for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can visit our Site anonymously as well. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, but may prevent you from entering certain parts of the site.
How We Collect Non-personal Data
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer you are using and what servers and/or other means you used to get onto the site.
How We Use the Collected Data
- To personalize your experience The data we collect from users who visit our site help us find ways to create a custom tailored experience by showing products pertaining to your interests.
- To improve customer service The data users provide, help us make a better shopping experience catered to help with personal customer requests or problems.
- To improve our Site We may use your feedback provided to improve our products and services.
- To process payments We can use this data to place your orders placed online through our site. We do not and will not share this information with any third parties.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site features
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address provided by you to send information and updates relating to your order. The data we get may also be used to respond to customer inquiries and/or other requests. If you decide to sign up for our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include updates to our site, related product or service info, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may do so by contacting us through our Site.
How we protect your information
We make sure all of your information such as your username, password, transaction info, and data are protected from any attempts from fraud and/or identity theft. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and you are communicated over a SSL connection. We are committed to a secure shopping environment and use a communication channel that is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to a 3rd party. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
You may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. Also, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you are agreeing to this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please refrain from using this site. Continued use of our site, is a continual agreement to accept any changes to our policy.
This document was last updated October 2018